Friday, March 28, 2008

Random Acts of Kindness

Want to join on the Pay it Forward Challenge? I've joined over at Jacquie's site Tallgrass Prairie Studio and am excited to participate.

I need three folks to join in though ... here are the rules:

The first three people to join the challenge on my blog will receive a gift handmade by me. I will have 365 days to make and send your gift. It might take me just that long! Well, maybe not. You must then do a post on your blog inviting 3 more people to join in and receive a handmade gift from you.

If you would like to join, please specifically say so in your comment. Let's spread some random acts of kindness together.

Truthfully, I'm a little bit nervous about doing this, but I think it'll be fun!! And am already planning what I will make.

No comments: